Privacy Statement – Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy takes your privacy very seriously and will process and use your data in a secure manner in accordance with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This page contains Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy’s Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”). We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
1. Who is Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy?
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy collects the personal data (“Personal Data”) provided by you (“Data Subject”) and uses it for the purpose of performing the service (“Service”). Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy is located in Breda at Ruusbroecstraat 124 and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 77991206.
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy
+31 (0) 6 434 321 98
2. When is this Privacy Statement applicable?
This Privacy Statement applies to all data that Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy collects and processes from candidates, applicants, customers, employees, clients and users of its website, apps and other services.
3. What do we mean by personal data?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforced as of 25 May 2018 is the European Union (EU).
The GDPR indicates that Personal Data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. This means that information is either directly about someone or can be traced back to this person. The fact that it must be a natural person means that data of deceased persons or of organizations is not personal data.
There are many types of personal data. Obvious data is someone’s name, address and place of residence. But telephone numbers and postcodes with house numbers are also personal data. Sensitive data such as a person’s ethnicity, religion or health are also referred to as special personal data. These are extra protected by the legislator.
4. What information does Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy collect and process?
In order to be able to use the “Service” that Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy offers, personal data is stored and processed. The personal data that Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy stores and processes are obtained from the person via, for example, a CV, a business card, a personal conversation, or are recorded in a contract with Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy. When receiving personal data directly and indirectly, Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy explicitly asks for your permission to process and store your “Personal Data”. This data is necessary to conclude, administer and execute your agreement with Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy.
Exactly what personal data is and for what purposes Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy uses this data can be found in clauses 4 and 5 of this Privacy Statement respectively.
Automatically generated data
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy also collects automatically generated information about your surfing behaviour while using the “Service”. This information includes your IP address (the number of your computer that makes it possible to recognize your computer), the date of filling in the “Personal data”, and “cookies”. Insofar as Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy uses this information, it is always anonymized. We do this by masking the last octet of the IP address.
The information stored in the cookies is used for the Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy website. You can change your cookie preferences by choosing the options “Yes, accept all” or “No, rather not” in the cookie settings. If you do not agree with “Yes, accept everything”, Amsterdam Data Collective only places functional and (masked) analytical cookies.
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy uses the following cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to a response from you with which you request a service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out a form. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not work.
These cookies allow us to count visitors and their origin so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move throughout the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site.
These cookies are set by our advertisers on our website. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites. They work by identifying your unique browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less of our targeted advertisements on various websites. These cookies are set by our advertisers on our website. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites. They work by identifying your unique browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less of our targeted advertisements on various websites.
5. What will Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy use the personal data for?
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy will use information about you for the following purposes:
- to enter into, manage and perform your agreement with us and thereby provide the “Service” to you;
- to provide the “Service” to you with your specific consent, without prior consent from you (see clause 6);
- to send information about Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy’s own services and events via, for example, newsletters;
- to maintain contact with you and answer your questions;
- to compile anonymized statistical data and to secure the “Service”;
- to provide your data to third parties on the basis of legal obligations;
- to adapt and improve the “Service”.
6. Consent for processing personal data
The data subject explicitly consents to the processing of your “Personal Data” by Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy. Article 4(11) of the GDPR defines the right of the data subject as any free, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will by which the data subject, by means of a statement or a clear act, regarding his/her processing of “Personal Data”.
7. Use by third parties
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy will not provide your “Personal Data” to third parties for direct marketing purposes (e.g. for sending advertisements) without your expressed consent. Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy may provide your data to third parties insofar as this is necessary for the provision of the “Service” to you and/or insofar as this data cannot be traced back to you personally (such as automatically generated information, not being your IP address). Finally, Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy can provide your data to third parties if it is obliged to do so on the basis of legal provisions, if it is forced to do so as a result of a lawsuit and/or if it considers this necessary to protect its own rights.
8. Retention period
Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy does not store your “Personal Data” for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the realization of the purposes for which your data is processed. How long certain data is kept depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which it is processed. The retention period can therefore differ per purpose.
9. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to invoke the following requests regarding your “Personal Data”.
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to be forgotten. The right to be ‘forgotten’.
- Right of access. The right to access your “Personal Data” that we process.
- Right to rectification and addition. The right to change your “Personal Data” that we process.
- The right to restrict the processing of your “Personal Data”.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right to information and the way Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy processes your “Personal Data”. You will find this information in this Privacy Statement.
Requests to exercise your privacy rights as described above can be submitted in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How does Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy protect your Personal Data?
- Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy will process your “Personal Data” in a proper and careful manner, and in accordance with the AVG (Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming) legislation (GDPR legislation).
- Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy requires that you fill in the data with an asterisk (*) after it. It is not mandatory to fill in the data without an asterisk (*) after it.
- Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your “Personal Data” against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
- Sustainability Advanced Analytics Consultancy will not keep your “Personal Data” for longer than necessary.
11. Can this Privacy Statement be amended?
This Privacy Statement is subject to change. These changes will be announced on the website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can send an email to email@example.com.